A little over a week ago, I decided to start an #everyday challenge because I want to improve as an artist. I used to just paint whenever I felt the right mood come over me, and for a (very) long time, that seemed to be enough. Recently, however, things have changed. I don’t want to create “whenever it’s beneficial,” I want to create because I truly love and enjoy it, despite how I may feel going into it.Read More
Looking for an art piece to make a statement in your home? I am designing custom hand-painted tile art that can offer your home a fun, creative way to decorate any space. Tile art is versatile and can be used as simple interior/exterior décor, framed to be a focal point or even tiled into the floor or walls to accent a space. The designs can be abstract, but may also represent an idea, a pet, family member, a philosophy and/or religious significance. Designs can span multiple tiles, can be repeating, or on one individual tile.Read More
1) Write down your thoughts, ideas, and stories
2) Organize them into lists to see what takes precedence
3) Review them daily and continue adding new thoughts as they come
4) Challenge yourself to create something new everyday
5) Share your creations, regardless of how it looksRead More
Life is short and it’s in your hands what you do with it… take that leap into the unknown. I know it’s not easy but it’s well worth it.